Strategic Information Resources delivers a comprehensive suite of services to verify information given by a prospective employee. Outsourcing this process to SIR will ensure a uniform and standardized process that contains no discrimination.
Our Core Services Include:
- Employment Verification. We will confirm dates of employment, title, and request feedback about your applicant.
- Education Verification. We will confirm degrees, graduation dates, and special academic honors.
- Professional License Verification. Our staff will diligently research the current validity of any licenses or professional credentials stated by your applicant.
- Professional References.
- I-9 / E-Verify. SIR is an Employer Agent of the Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify system. We are authorized to perform this service for approved employers in the United States. This service is required for all federal contractors, and some states require this for all employers.
- Social Security Validation. Our service matches the name of your applicant to the social security number given. In addition, we provide previous addresses and any aliases associated with the SS#.
- Military Service Verification. We can deliver an official copy of an applicant’s military record.
- Workers Comp Verification. We can check for a history of workers compensation claims to make certain there are no pre-existing conditions that might preclude the applicant from doing the job.